[HECnet] DECnet broken with 4.4.0-151 kernel

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Jun 28 00:17:31 PDT 2019

Just a small warning. These might be the kind that either uses the AUI
or the coax (thin ethernet). It might not be able to use both at the
same time. And there might be a switch somewhere to select.
I'm rather surprised if it actually can do RJ45 twisted pair ethernet.
But I have not played with any 90L myself, so I might just be ignorant.

   Johnny