[HECnet] DECnet broken with 4.4.0-151 kernel

John Forecast john at forecast.name
Fri Jun 28 08:10:10 PDT 2019

Probably more like overnight on a Pi3B+. You might be able to speed things up by putting swap out on a USB thumb drive - doing the recommended “make -j4” uses up a lot of memory.

I just tried to build the code that I sent around on the Buster version Raspbian and it blows up trying to compile DECnet - looks like the timer infrastructure that protocol modules/drivers use has been “restructured” so I’ve got some work to do.

  John.