[HECnet] SCSI2SD for our vintage HECnet systems?

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Wed Nov 13 11:53:47 PST 2019

Jason,
    I can't specifically comment on the compatibility of SCSI2SD with
Alphas, but I have four PDP-11s and two MicroVAXes using them for
several years now. The V5 units have worked well for me. I had some
issues with the early V6 units but those problems may be resolved by
now. I usually install two of them to be able to do disk to disk
backups. This has saved me a lot of time in fixing software related
issues.

Best,
Mark