[HECnet] simh latest master

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Tue Nov 26 15:57:02 PST 2019

On Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 3:33 PM, Zane Healy wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2019, at 3:06 PM, Bill Cunningham <bill.cu at suddenlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to find and get the latest simh master. To use pull git you have to
> log in. I still can't find it. There's nothing to pull. Can anyone help me out?
> >
> > Bill
>
> Has something changed?

Not much of substance has changed, but the request is potentially relevant anyway.

Bill,

Choice #1
	- since you're not changing anything in the source base, you can
                  just remove the directory you cloned into previously and repeat
                 what you did previously to clone the repo.

Choice #2
	- I've no idea what you would do with a GUI since there are several,
                 each with potentially different UI mechanics.  So, presuming you're
                 working with git directly from a command line, this is what it takes:

		$ cd directory-you-cloned-into
		$ git pull https://github.com/simh/simh
		$ make vax
		$ [...]