[HECnet] Curious about DECnet/Python

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Sun Oct 13 14:03:51 PDT 2019

I’ve got it running on a raspberry pi 4 as HECnet node 29.1 with point to point multinet links to the outside world,  TAP interface to the mixed real/in memory Ethernet and a bridge interface to a SIMH 3.9+blinken instance behind a PiDP11.

It’s a great piece of work Paul has done and I’m extremely grateful he’s made it available.

Keith