[HECnet] Multinet links to VMS...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Apr 1 02:50:51 PDT 2020

I\m currently experimenting with some new code for Multinet under RSX.
Seems like VMS don\t really like me at the moment, so Multinet links
between Mim and VMS systems might not be working well. PyDECnet is
working fine.

I'll try to get this working as soon as possible, but for VMS systems,
expect there to be issues during today...