[HECnet] Multinet links to VMS...

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Wed Apr 1 04:58:33 PDT 2020

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020, Johnny Billquist wrote:

> I'll try to get this working as soon as possible, but for VMS systems,
> expect there to be issues during today...

Thanks for the heads up, otherwise I'd blame the bounces on everyone
working from home.  I swear my local cable co connection makes me feel
like it's 1990 all over (think 56k circuits and terminals) again due to
everyone being home during the day/streaming/working from home/etc.

It's still "fast" but there's obviously some bandwidth management going on
because I never could type ahead of a ssh connection, and for the past
week or two, I can easily type ahead of it.

Fred