[HECnet] Multinet for VMS?

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Sat Apr 4 17:16:05 PDT 2020

Do you have have the VMS Hobbyist packs from HPE?  You’ll need one of those packs, to be able get the Hobbyist license from Process Software.

http://www.process.com/resources/openvms/hobbyist.html

I’m not sure how you go about switching stacks.  The only machine I’ve run it on is my DECnet Router, which runs VAX/VMS 5.5-2 (currently not licensed, and I installed it about a decade ago).

Zane