[HECnet] Multinet for VMS?

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Sat Apr 4 17:17:12 PDT 2020

  I can't speak about having both UCX (TCP/IP services for VMS) and Multinet coexist.  I never tried such a thing.

  To get a Multinet hobbyist license, go to

	http://www.process.com/resources/openvms/hobbyist.html

and fill out the form.  Note that they'll want your HP Hobbyist VMS license number as part of the sign up (so, better get one of those first).

  FWIW, if it were me I wouldn't bother with a real VAX - just use a simh MicroVAX...

Bob