[HECnet] Multinet for VMS?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Apr 4 17:27:54 PDT 2020

I wasn't thinking that I'd run them in parallel. Doubt that would even
work...

Now I just need to dig out my old Hobbyist License number and see if it
is still valid. It goes back to when DEC and DECUS existed, and was
through the various DECUS chapters back in the day... I haven't even
touched it in quite a while (tells you how often I run VMS...)

   Johnny