[HECnet] Multinet for VMS?

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Sat Apr 4 17:36:47 PDT 2020

On 4/4/20 8:27 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> I wasn't thinking that I'd run them in parallel. Doubt that would even
> work...
>
> Now I just need to dig out my old Hobbyist License number and see if
> it is still valid. It goes back to when DEC and DECUS existed, and was
> through the various DECUS chapters back in the day... I haven't even
> touched it in quite a while (tells you how often I run VMS...)

Johnny - if it would help, I can bring up a SIMH VAX on a VPS in Canada
with MULTINET installed and you can do whatever you like with it. Just
let me know the area/node and remote IP and Port for MULTINET and give
me a few hours to get on it later tonight if you want to pursue that path.

--
Supratim Sanyal, W1XMT
39.19151 N, 77.23432 W