[HECnet] VMS/RSX Guest accounts

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Apr 23 17:39:27 PDT 2020

On 2020-04-24 02:01, William Pechter wrote:
> Actually the fun mil-spec VT100 was the Tempest VT100.  Metal case to
> avoid radiating information into the air and a metal cased VT100 keyboard.
>
> Dropped that in my lap only ONCE at the FBI facility I was Field Service
> for. Ugh.

Might also be. But check that link. You have pictures and details about
the RT100, which definitely was also in a metal box, and so on. It was
intended for industrial places where you might have both aggressive
chemicals, heavy tools and equipment that might hit stuff, and also
possibly problematic gases. So it was a rather sturdy designed VT100.

   Johnny