[HECnet] SIMH experience?

Bill Cunningham bill.cu at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 24 16:01:33 PST 2020

You know I personally, like the versions kept up at simh's website. I
couldn't figure out how to get my license working on the "master"
version, so I have the latest from https://simh.trailing-edge.com if
that's the right URL. You simply create the ISO mount it and change some
attribs and install the license.

Bill