[HECnet] Multinet alternatives ...

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Wed Feb 26 17:39:37 PST 2020

>A later on project, which we’d like your involvement in, is an IMP connection talking

>directly to the H316’s recently implemented host interface that Charles Anthony worked out.

  I was talking to Lars Brinkoff about the same thing; he’s working on ITS.

  As you know, we only have complete and working source for one version of the IMP software, and that predates IP.  It’d be nice to find some other versions of the IMP code; if we do then they should work.

  And sure, I’ll be glad to help.

Bob