[HECnet] MACRO-11 cross assembler for VMS

Steve Davidson steve at davidson.net
Sat Mar 7 04:31:58 PST 2020

Bob,

The kit for the AME is in 3 VMSINSTAL savesets totaling 13262 blocks. I can either create an account for you on SGC with proxy access from your end or you can create an account for me at your end. My default DECnet directory is too short on space for me to copy it there. SGC:: is moving to a much larger system in the near future where this will no longer be a problem.

-Steve Davidson

SF:iP1