[HECnet] RSX or RSTS

Steve Davidson steve at davidson.net
Sat Mar 21 03:51:03 PDT 2020

Bob,

I forgot to ask... do you have stock in your local electric company?  The BA123 is 645 watts!  I know I have one with that I can run multiple boards (microVAX-II, microVAX-III, PDP-11/23+, PDP-11/83, PDP-11/93).  I use it to manage physical drives (RD5x) that I can clone using NetBSD to virtual drives for SimH (and vise versa).   NFS is a WONDERFUL thing! :-)

I can also help with RSTS/E version 10.1L (last version) and a multitude of languages.  Set host to PLUTO:: and take a look around.

Send me mail off list for access...

-Steve, NA1T

SF:IP2