[HECnet] RSX or RSTS

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:22:12 PDT 2020

Not on the 36 bit line, officially, anyway.  Tops-10 and Tops-20 had
very different file system designs.

BUT!!

One late night in Marlboro while wandering past 2102 (Tops-20 Monitor
Development), I noticed an RP04 with a cautionary sign on it showing
"Tops-10 File System Active" or some such.  I was stunned.  I have to
wonder now whether it was actually cabled to 1031 and not on 2102 at
all, still.

Tops-20 will support NFS, however.