[HECnet] RSX or RSTS

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Sat Mar 21 12:57:50 PDT 2020

>  I think a lot of people don't have the discipline to do it
>effectively, though.

  For some people it's a radical new idea.  My wife works for a college and, although they've had some online classes for years, the idea of becoming entirely online is a big deal for them.  They have no clue how they're going to do it.

  And we have another friend who works as a secretary for an investment broker, and she doesn't even have Internet at home.  Had to scramble to get Comcast to hook her up.  That's unusual, though...

Bob