[HECnet] RSX or RSTS

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Mar 21 13:02:59 PDT 2020

It seems weird to me, since I've worked at home often over the years. My test bench at home is pretty much on par with my bench at work; better in some areas, worse in others. But it ought to be similar, since I'm the one who picked out all of the equipment in both cases!

I hope that after this over, more people will accept and understand working from home and telepresence in general, after getting forced to have a taste of it. We use a lot of energy and create a lot of pollution just moving people around needlessly.

--
Mark J. Blair <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/