[HECnet] RT-11 filesystems, was Re: DECnet-RT?

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:33:45 PDT 2020

32MB really was ginormous back in the day; our labs had RT on RK05's,
which held about 2.5MB.  Way more than a DECtape.

That's a shame about the RT11 RP06 drive handler you wrote; that sounds
like a fine piece of code.  Since the RP06 held something near 176 MB,
how many partitions did you get?  5?  6?  What was the limit?