[HECnet] 36-bit Full DEC LSSM swag

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Sun May 10 09:49:08 PDT 2020

Excellent swag!  I'll get an order one in a bit.  I think my memory is a
little jogged; I think there might of been two sayings, one of them a
DECUS slogan and the other perhaps an inside joke:

  * If you don't have 36 bits, you're not playing with a full DEC
  * If your computer doesn't have 36 bits, it's not a *Digital* computer

I'm certain MRC would have immediately remembered.  Sigh...