[HECnet] 36-bit Full DEC LSSM swag

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun May 10 11:12:41 PDT 2020

  We can do variations if desired.  Changing the text is pretty easy on
our end. (and the person who handles that sort of stuff for us doesn't
have a lot to do right now)

  Doug Humphrey said that to me around 1993 or so. (he was my housemate
and my employer)  Much later, someone told me that it originally came
from him.  I've emailed him to ask if he remembers whether or not he was
the originator, but I've not yet heard back.

            -Dave