[HECnet] GRE tunnel update...

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu May 28 18:45:58 PDT 2020

It's a small tool I wrote a while back that has a list of people who
have Cisco routers who want to use GRE tunnels for HECnet and will
auto-configure them via SNMP automatically. Tim's IP changed so I
updated his IP in the database and it pushed out that change to all the
routers that it's configured to talk to.

I have plans to re-write it (if I can find the time) and am going to
also look into making it able to control PyDECnet as well as Ciscos.

Too many other projects going on though. :)

Oh, and games. Too many games, not enough time!

-brian