[HECnet] PyDECnet and IPv6

August Treubig atreubig49 at charter.net
Fri Nov 27 09:04:57 PST 2020

I abandoned off the shelf home routers years ago.  Currently using pfsense on a Protectli.  Ubiquiti Pro Access points.  Pfsense will run on any old intel / amd with 2 nics. (Intel nics prefered).   It is FreeBSD under the bottom.
I played with IPV6 for a while.  It caused more trouble than it was worth.  Remember in 1998, it was going to take over and replace IPV4 in 6 months......   22 years and counting.  Sure a long 6 months.

Aug

Sent from my iPad