[HECnet] PyDECnet and IPv6

Mark Berryman mark at theberrymans.com
Fri Nov 27 09:17:03 PST 2020

I also use Cisco routers but they are enterprise models rather than SOHO models.  Started with a 2801, then a 2911, currently using a 4331.  I’ve never had problem with IPv6 with them.

I have the new software installed and am ready to connect.  My IPv6 address is 2601:281:c180:5000:1:a000:9:fc01.

Mark Berryman