[HECnet] Pathworks for VMS V4.1 kit anywhere ?

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Mon Oct 19 17:54:35 PDT 2020

I think I've managed to hunt this down.

I'll show you how I got there, because it's a useful path.

I first went to Martin's ConDist CD list:
http://de.openvms.org/martinv/VMS_CD_KITS.html

and looked for "PCSA" and found two 041 releases. These are on the CDBIN04SEP2 and CDBIN10NOV2 distributions respectively.

I then went searching for these two distributions and got a hit on an archived HECnet post on hecnet.eu from 2013 by Mark Wickens.
It says the CDBIN10NOV2 is available on SLAVE:: (which appears not to be online), but also gives an http link to the associated archive.

http://hecnet.eu/archive/VAX_MEDIA/1992_nov_cdbin10nov2/

and so I searched through the directories and found:

http://hecnet.eu/archive/VAX_MEDIA/1992_nov_cdbin10nov2/cdbin10nov27/pcsa041/kit/
http://hecnet.eu/archive/VAX_MEDIA/1992_nov_cdbin10nov2/cdbin10nov27/pcsau1041/kit/

I hope that's what you were looking for :-)

Cheers, Wiz!!