[HECnet] Reading RT11 files under Windows or Linux

Steve Davidson steve at davidson.net
Wed Apr 21 10:49:09 PDT 2021

Bob,

For future reference...  what hardware do you have that you can connect the RX01/02 or TU58 to?

I keep a MicroVAX-II around to allow imaging RX01/02/50’s, RD5x (with different controllers), and TU58’s. Just in case. Now if I only had a RK controller for my RK05 disks I would be much happier! 😊

Anyone have an RC25 unit?  I have a few of them in need of imaging up before they are lost forever...

-Steve

SF:iP1