[HECnet] All gone silent

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Mon Aug 16 09:37:58 PDT 2021

I stopped trusting SD cards in a raspberry Pi 4 a while back, except as an effectively read-only /boot until they all started being able to boot directly off USB. For a cluster of sorts, I’ll still use SDs for /boot to get iSCSI working and connected and then it’s NAS all the way… more or less. I gave away/sold all the 3’s I had because of the slow network and USB connectivity.

Keith