[HECnet] All gone silent

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Aug 16 14:31:49 PDT 2021

MIM:: is really nothing to see. It's just a PC running E11, emulating an
11/74.

However, should get to Uppsala to see MAGICA:: (real 11/70) and KRILLE::
(real VAX-8650) before they get dismantled.

We had them both running a short time yesterday, but since the cooling
system is broken we could only run KRILLE:: for an hour or two...

MAGICA:: needs its FPP fixed as well...

   Johnny