[HECnet] DECnet/m+

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Wed Dec 22 12:35:45 PST 2021

Life is easy. Just grab the FRODO distribution :)

http://www.rsx11m.com/

The links "Download PiDP-11 DU0 RSX11M+ V4.6 w/ BQ TCP/IP" and "Download
PiDP-11 DU1 containg RSX Sig Tapes".

I am trying to document what I did to get a dual-adapter 11/93 from the
same base install here (WIP):
https://supratim-sanyal.blogspot.com/2021/12/simh-simulating-pdp-11-with-two.html