[HECnet] PSTHRU.EXE poor-man routing object 123 for VMS on VAX -->Tops10

R. Voorhorst R.Voorhorst at swabhawat.com
Mon Dec 27 15:31:33 PST 2021

The PMR/PSTHRU is on the Trailing Edge Pdp10 archive: TOPS-10 Tools
BB-FP64B-SB in Saveset TOPS10 Unsupported Tools in directory:
  163   103770(7)  <455> 10,773    6-Jul-87 dskb:[10,7,psthru]psthru.mac
   36    22550(7)  <455> 10,773   12-Jul-83 dskb:[10,7,psthru]psthru.plm
   40     5120(36) <455> 10,773    1-Sep-88 dskb:[10,7,psthru]psthru.exe
   39    24570(7)  <455> 10,773   24-Feb-84 dskb:[10,7,psthru]pmr.mac

Reindert