[HECnet] SIMH TOPS-20 question --> recipe for handling Tops20 install tapes --> MTBOOT --> create new PS: structure

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 11:43:44 PST 2021

At this point I'm all set.  Reindert pointed me to a DECnet 2.1 for 2020 tape, and I copied the files on it to disk with dumper.  After that, the installation procedure in the manual did the job.  The missing part, and bafflingly so, is the dumper instructions to get the files off tape.

I also found that the "DECnet 2.1 SWS tape" has a whole bunch of neat stuff on it.

	paul