[HECnet] DS9010 kit for VAX/VMS

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sat Jan 9 16:19:24 PST 2021

Glad the mailing list is still active, I was beginning to wonder!

Happy New Year to all of you, hope you are keeping safe and well.

Since the UK left the EU on January 1st I've been stripped of my hecnet.eu
domain (quite unceremoniously and without warning!). This domain pointed to
my home network static IP address. So the archives have now moved to the
new domain m0nom.uk

Steve, if you have no joy with the CD image archive my archive is available
here:

http://m0nom.uk/archive/vax_media/*.*

Regards, Mark.
M0NOM