[HECnet] DEC 4000/500 from years ago

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Nov 2 06:31:23 PDT 2021

I ran them for a good long while then moved and they sat in storage for
an even longer time.

Earlier this year I was trying to find them a home as we were moving to
Portugal and I couldn't bring them with me. I spent a good while trying
to find them a home to no avail. A couple bits of interest but nothing
ever came through.

I ended up gutting them and sending all the useful bits to Dave McGuire.
Sadly the two chassis went to the scrapper.