[HECnet] DECnet/Python

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 11:37:31 PDT 2021

Are you getting consistent responses from 20's?

Mine keep whining about 28NH every so often (and I keep forgetting to
tell you...)  For example,

    19:58:06 OPRWTO job 0 OPERATOR detached running SYSJOB
                       -- DECnet link message --

    Communication failure to the following nodes:
    28NH

I don't have dates, I'm afraid.  The Galaxy log is only time stamped; no
date turn-over.  I fixed this at Columbia; it's on my PANDA list...

Also QCOCAL:: (31.10) today, but I'm not sure what that is.