[HECnet] TOPS-10 D-Day, DECnet failure on November 9th is less than six days away

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Nov 6 01:33:20 PDT 2021

Sadly that is the case. Johnny Eriksson dies almost two years ago now,
and he was really the one that I knew that carried the TOPS-10 torch. He
was working on lots of things in and around TOPS-10. Not seeing anyone
else continuing that work. :-(

I should remove his nodes from the database, but I'm feeling nostalgic
every time I think about it, and avoid getting it done.

I guess I'm trying to avoid publicly acknowledging his death.

But none of those nodes will be coming back, I believe.

   Johnny (the other one)