[HECnet] Is this the most up to date version of DECnet OS numbers?

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:31:15 PST 2021

    I installed 'latd' (apt install latd), started up with latcp -s and it's picked up all the LAT services on the LAN, including itself, the RX4640,*the KLH10 instance of Panda TOPS-20*... looks fine too. Identifies its connections as the hostname and tty, such as "PI3B3//dev/ttyAMA0"

I used the Windows 95 version of Kermit on Windows 2000 for many years
because of the LAT support.  It functioned _flawlessly_ to a KLH10
instance of PANDA Tops-20, always.

Really wish I could find the CD-ROM with the LAT drivers for Windows...