[HECnet] TOPS-10 D-Day, DECnet failure on November 9th is less than six days away --> 10-nov-2021

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:52:19 PST 2021

Well, I did post the patch a 'awhile' ago...  Meaning, I don't
remember!  You should also check your Tops-10 system date, just in case
it thinks differently.  What's the node name?

VENTI:: is offline, so I hope our patch didn't take it out of commission...

Tops-20 does not have the COM911 issue, so no complaints are what you'd
expect.  I don't have any, but I'll take a peek at my error log later
just to see what might be sneaking in there.