[HECnet] RSTS/E started emitting "?EVTLOG (BLDNIC) -- %Integer error" messages

Tony Nicholson tony.nicholson at computer.org
Thu Nov 11 01:30:14 PST 2021

Johnny,

Under RSTS/E I’ve found I can use FIX.CMD, but I have to comment the
definition for the current node and add a missing definition for MIM.  Then
duplicate the definitions changing the ‘def nod’ to ‘set nod’ and feed it
into NCP.

The resulting command file looks like

$ ncp
def node 1.13 name MIM
..contents of fix.cmd with (e.g.) DINGO commented..
set node 1.13 name MIM
..contents of fix.cmd with ‘def nod’ changed to ‘set nod’ and DINGO
commented..
exit
$ exit

When I update pydecnet using a new nodenames.dat I also use

$ ncp copy known nodes from TNRTR to both

(TNRTR Is my pydecnet router)

Tony

Tony Nicholson <tony.nicholson at computer.org>