[HECnet] Another TOPS-10 DECnet problem

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 10:25:07 PST 2021

Ah, OK, so I got that backwards...  So it's Tops-10 reporting a
malformed request from NML by crashing, then.  Alright, it's a misfeature.

Did you happen to have a crash dump?  I might like to take a look after
I get Kermit-20 behaving better (and after I figure out what's what with
K10MIT, sigh)

100 students?  That's all?  Heh...  I can't even remember how many we
had online with six 20's, but it didn't matter.  If one of them went
out, you got your choice of machine room phone color: bright red hot or
white hot.   Been there, done that.  Glad I'm not doing it any more.