[HECnet] Another TOPS-10 DECnet problem

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:21:36 PST 2021

Really?  I'll have to finish looking into that.

I had wanted to dust off the IBMSPL code (which I had hacked a lot at
Columbia) and wire it into HNET, but I didn't finish the review to
understand at what level I would need to wire the IP based protocols in
to replace (or simulate) the DN60.

I'm just too deep into too many rabbit holes...