[HECnet] LSSM group visit today

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Tue Nov 16 10:15:42 PST 2021

Wonderful to have students like that. Many years ago, I had to help tutor disinterested engineering students through the delights of VAX Pascal.
Some of them couldn't even grasp why they'd get the same results, errors mostly, if they missed out a step, usually the LINK stage.
I believe most of them went on to become .NET developers :)

And that's me reminiscing through amber-tinted spectacles, or rather, amber phosphor'd Plessey PT100 terminals.

Keith