[HECnet] ANF10 network --> DN200 (RJE, Decnet) --> should be Ddcmp --> Re:4 --> Cryptic

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 08:22:46 PST 2021

I assume it means that RSX (and RSTS too) lets you use a DMC directly from an application as an I/O device you can open.  If so, you get a packet service that lets you transmit whatever packets you want, which will be sent encapsulated in DDCMP protocol.  In the RSX case I'd assume that includes support for maintenance mode (in RSTS that isn't supported).

	paul