[HECnet] A2RTR downtime

Peter Lothberg roll at stupi.com
Tue Oct 19 16:07:32 PDT 2021

Fotnode, MRC gave me the BBN pager from Sails KA, and I later gave it to LCM, together with 3 KA's and the BBN pager and the boards for the KA to
connect to the pager. In the late 80's we also did build a ITS-pager for the KA.

One of the KA's we brought up 6.03A on in 2019. Ralph Gorin pushed the "read-in" button for that event.

The SC30/SC40 can do "KI-Style" Tops10 10 pager and "KL-Style" Tops 20 paging. The Toad is 'special' it has a lot of the KC10 fetures and don't do any "KI style" things
and has 32MW of memory.

-P