[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - Slow - April 5 at Deli-licious

Tane' Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Thu Apr 2 13:53:58 PDT 2009

The next first-Sunday-of-the-month slow session is this Sunday,
April 5, from 1:30-3:30pm at Deli-licious, 21505 E. Cliff Drive, in
the East Cliff Village Shopping Center. Again, starting last month
there was a time change, about which Lucas had said:

 > I just wanted to let you know that the 1st Sunday Jam shifted to 1:30 to
 > 3:30 pm (same place).
 >
 > This is a half hour shift to account for the the store closing at 4pm
 > promptly. We found this to be a good solution for the store and the group.

I'll repeat Lucas's description that I've been sending out with
previous announcements for this session:

--
Tane' Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://www.tachyonlabs.com/
Click below to sponsor me in the May 9 "Human Race" Walkathon fundraiser