[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - Slow - May 3 at Deli-licious

Tane' Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Wed Apr 29 21:28:13 PDT 2009

The next first-Sunday-of-the-month slow session is this Sunday,
May 3, from 1:30-3:30pm at Deli-licious, 21505 E. Cliff Drive, in
the East Cliff Village Shopping Center.

I haven't been to any of these first-Sunday sessions yet myself due
to a first-Sundays time conflict, but I keep hearing that they're
really wonderful -- great people, great music, great food, great for
beginners and experimenting with new things, appreciative venue, and
so on!
--
Tane' Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://www.tachyonlabs.com/
Click below to sponsor me in the May 9 "Human Race" Walkathon fundraiser