[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation- Slow - April 4 at Deli-licious

Fulton-Bennett, Kim kfb at mbari.org
Mon Apr 5 08:16:37 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

I don't come very often, but I think the idea of having a truly "slow speed" session is a good one. One thing I have observed is that even when we start slow, we almost always speed up later in the song. I think it would be very useful to find a way to keep the tempo slow throughout a song. Maybe this means using a metronome, or perhaps following a designated person who is able to keep a slow, steady tempo.

Just my 2 cents...

---kfb---