[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - Slow - October 3 at Deli-licious

Lucas Cantin lucascantin at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 22:01:09 PDT 2010

hi Tane,

can ;you add Mark Benson:

urbanbushman at pacific.net

thanks,

Lucas

________________________________
From: Tane' Tachyon <tachyon at tachyonlabs.com>
To: Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions email list
<santa_cruz_celtic_slow_sessions at lists.sonic.net>
Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 2:01:18 PM
Subject: [Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - Slow
- October 3 at Deli-licious

The next first-Sunday-of-the-month slow session will be this Sunday,
October 3, from 1-3pm, at Deli-licious, 21505 E. Cliff Drive, in the
East Cliff Village Shopping Center.

When I went to this session it was really nice -- everyone was having
a great time, fine food from the deli, people walking in and
applauding, and so on. Click below to see a picture of what the
session looked like from the front door of Deli-licious:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tachyon/3691468503/sizes/l/

Copies of the tuneset books generally used at slow session are sold
for $15, and you can now download and print the 1006-tune "King
Street Sessions Tunebook" for free at
http://www.pacholo.com/mike/
-- many thanks to Michael Long for putting the book together and now
putting it online as well!

Passing on an email that might interest some of you (though I don't
know whether anyone would be having instruments in addition to
costumes!):

-- Tane' Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com= http://www.tachyonlabs.com/