[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Britannia Arms closing?

Jean Harrison seajean at cruzio.com
Fri Nov 30 12:14:05 PST 2012

Dear Tane' et al.,
    Sorry - I realized after  sending the last message that I am going to
"Honk!" with family members on the 9th, 6-8.  If you are desperate, you
could still come to my house, if someone could come here early or if we
could start earlier.  I'll probably get home about 8:30, so I'll miss the
whole session, unless it's somehow at my house. I was quite startled by
Tane''s announcement.  Thank you for notifying us right away so few if any
sessioners show up at the Arms on the 9th.  My home is still available as a
backup location, except for next time, or at least not conveniently for next
time.
    I'll be late to DeliLicious - I have a committee meeting at 12:30, but I
hope to make it to part of the slow session.  Jean