[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 3rd Sunday Session Invitation - Slow - February 16 - at The Buttery

Tané Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Sun Feb 16 16:49:45 PST 2014

Rob Stevenson wrote:

> Never mind I figured it out -- the bakery doesn't always know about the
> session ( I had asked about it once before and they didn't seem to
> aware of it).

Yeah, I think people working at the counter may not know what's going
on upstairs.

> But it was good fun.

Great! I had some guests from out of town over this afternoon myself, but
when they got here they brought a pie and loaf of bread they had gotten
at The Buttery. :-)
--
Tané Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://tachyonlabs.com/